Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Spiders Away (Please!)

Hey everyone, I hope that this post finds you all well.  It is starting to get colder here and I am so not happy about that!  I don't like when the temps get below 45 degrees!  But it is what happens this time of year, so I have to accept it!  haha

This week's theme over at Every Inchie Monday is Spider.  Which is perfect since it's Halloween time and spiders are a Halloween staple.  We also have spiders here, A LOT of them; as I showed here.

I am glad that my inchie Spider is way less of a hassle!  Actually, he isn't even here!  LOL


Also this week I finished the bracelet that I spoke of last week.  It was so fun to do.


I am hoping to do more with this stitch.  If you are interested in this stitch just check out this Facebook group. Peyote with a twist-not crochet.

That's it for me this week.  Thanks so much for stopping by, I always enjoy hearing your comments.  Don't forget to fly on over to EIM and check out the great artwork over there.  Have a blessed and creative week.

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous beaded spider web - just fabulous and I love your bracelet too. Such intense work and beautifully done. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny. I can't wait to do more in this stitch

      Delete
  2. Great beaded web and the bracelet is fabulous. You wouldn't like it over in the UK, we are well below the 15 deg most days, and some folks further North have had a frost. Yuk, I am not a Winter person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I lived in England for a year and I didn't like the wet cold but other than that I loved it. Miss it alot actually.

      Delete
  3. Your beaded bracelet is just wonderful...and I can look on your inchie with complacency...empty webs don't chill my blood! You prefer to stay warm, I much prefer to be cool...I really dislike hot weather, particularly humid weather (which makes me feel hotter than dry heat does), think I might have to move further South if we warm up much more, and for me that means Antarctica! Dxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dianne, I dont like the humid hot but I lie warm. I am not a fan of cold, after living in it for years I am not a fan lol

      Delete
  4. BTW, I do like the font you have installed on your blog, can you tell me what it is called? Dx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dianne, I think the font is the one that comes with this background. I really dont know what type it is. I am sorry

      Delete