Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Frogs, Popsicles and Pencil Covers

Hey everyone, I am running a bit late this week.  But that is ok.  This weeks theme over at Every Inchie Monday is Frog.  Which is kinda cool since I see frogs everywhere around here.  I even when to a pet store with my son and we saw a frog for sale and I about fell over.  It was a pretty electric blue frog that was about the size of a nickle and cost $70.00!!!  WHAT!!!!  I mean really WHAT!!!!!

Well, my frog is way cheaper than that one but at the same time one of the most highly paid frogs in the business!  Check out my Kermie!  Kermit the Frog!


Also this last week I had to get my oil changed and I took my beads with me and made a cute little Kawaii-style popsicle.


One of the car salesmen saw me beading and we talked about how his daughter loves beading.  After I got done I gave him m little popsicle to give to his daughter.  I just hope that it inspires her to expand her love of beads!

Also this week I spent some time working on my pencil cover, to match the pen cover I did here.  There is only one thing wrong with my pencil cover, can you see it?


Well, I don't know how I did it but I did the pencil cover backwards!  LOL  I guess I am just that kinda good!  I do like them and I am glad I got them done.

Well that is it for me this week.  Don't forget to fly on over to EIM and check out the great frogs over there.  Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed and creative week.

14 comments:

  1. Very cute Kermit! Would your pencil cover work if you just turn it up the other way? Or us my brain not working?

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sally, actually it just might! I had not thought about that!

      Delete
  2. Same zing inchie and the other pieces are amazing

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought of Kermit the frog - great thinking and great beading - looks just like him!! Your other beaded work is super too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great minds and all that! My first thought was Kermit! Your Kermie is awesome! I also love the pen/pencil covers - I think they compliment each other nicely honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Kermit and all your beading, and there is nothing wrong with the pencil covers, I thought they were supposed to be like that.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy, A few people have told me the same thing

      Delete
  6. Your Kermit is just perfect...as for those pen covers, well, I enlarged the photograph, counted all the rows, I can't see a thing wrong unless one is left and one is right in the spiral...is that what you meant? If so, and they are cylindrical and not fitted, just take one off and push onto the pen from the other end...but I can't think you mean that...they look so good! Dixx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dianne, I did mean that they were opposite of one another. When I wrote the blog I did not even think about the fact that I could take it off and turn it around LOL Thanks so much

      Delete
  7. I love Kermit, and your inchie too!

    ReplyDelete