Monday, March 13, 2017

Come Heron or High Water!

Sheesh, thinking up titles for the posts kinda gets cheesy, lol.  I have been waiting for this one since I researched Heron, the theme over at Every Inchie Monday this week.

Being one to not just bead up a skinny bird (funny, that, coming from freebird!) I went a different way.  Also, beading a heron in an inch is really difficult!  I started researching Heron and found a place called Heron Foundation.

Heron Foundation helps people get themselves out of poverty by investing.  Here is their logo.  I just love that swoosh of the R


Since even this Heron is so big I had to use a partial design and here is what I came up with.  


Forgive the shine from the camera.  I like how it came out either way.  

That is it for me this week.  I have been working on a beading project from the Facebook group Bead Peeps.  But I have nothing to show for it right now.  Maybe next week!  Until then, don't forget to fly on over to EIM and check out the heron artwork.  Until next week have a blessed and creative week my friends.  

12 comments:

  1. To bead a heron would be very difficult. I think you coose a very good alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool alternative route chosen! What else could you do with a big bird in an inch!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing take on the theme. Hope you are recovering well

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did wonder how you would get the tall bird on an inch, you found a great alternative. Hope you are well.
    Hugs Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy. I think if I had done the bird I would have only gotten its legs on lol

      Delete
  5. I wondered as well - was looking forward to seeing what you did - superb interpretation and such a worthy Foundation - hope you are recuperating well and not doing too much, slowly slowly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny, I am doing well, trying to take it slowly lol

      Delete
  6. Very clever and a good outcome...spreading the word...Dixx

    ReplyDelete