Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Stars and Angels

Hiya everyone, sorry this is a bit late.  It seems that every December I get overly tired.  I dont know if it is Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), or just the change in seasons, but I am just worn out.  But, now on to more happy things.

Over at Every Inchie Monday the theme is Angel. Back in 2012 we had the theme and I did a little red headed angel and since I live with 2 of them there really was no choice of what to make LOL. This time I decided to make the 2 things that are "typical" angel things, a halo and wings.


 For this inchie I used 3 colors of Delicas. I like how the matte black makes the wings and halo pop.  Here is the one I made in 2012.  The picture is a bit hard to see but here she is.


Also last week I finally got the beads I needed to finish a necklace that I designed to match the bracelet that I made from a pattern from my friend Becca, check it out here.  The pattern is free and beautiful.  I want to thank Beads to Weave for getting me the beads I needed for my addiction, necklace.  Here is the set.  The necklace did not come out how my mind saw it but I still love it.  Hope you like it as well.


That is it for me this week.  I think I am going to go take a nap.  LOL  Don't forget to fly on over to EIM and check out the great angelic art over there and hey if you are interested then check out next years list.  The fantastic Trillian took the list from the great book The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.  Looks like next year is gonna be another great EIM year. Have a blessed and creative week my friends.


16 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your set! Also, your inchie is just precious! Thanks so much for the mention and the link to my blog! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome. I have had so many compliments on the bracelet so I couldn't wait to make the necklace!

      Delete
  2. Both inchies are brilliant but the one this year has the best colours for me..

    I love the necklace it is so delicate

    Hope you soon feel less tired

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chrissie, I am hoping that the tiredness will go away

      Delete
  3. I love your new version of angel and that bracelet is very nice, I envy Becca!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sally, yea Becca is really good at what she does

      Delete
    2. I appreciate the "envy" Sally, but I promise you, there really is nothing to envy. I just love beads and designing with them. Thanks so much for the compliment though!

      Delete
  4. What a totally elegant angel inchie! A contrasting pair to the cute one from 3 years. Your jewelry is exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! Shows how much I have grown

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bead work is truly beautiful. I love the angels and that necklace is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful necklace - I really must get back into beading! Lovely representation of angel parts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps hope you are feeling less tired - you should look into SAD - maybe get one of those lights, which really helps a friend of mine

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much Kia, I may have to do that, especially since I work 2nd and sleep most mornings in

      Delete
  8. Love your angel wings. And that bracelet is just beautiful! Great work!

    ReplyDelete