Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Octopus Inchie

This weeks theme over at Every Inchie Monday is Octopus.  I am not a big fan of octopi.  I don't even like calamari!  But I do like this little guy, if only for the fact that beads make him look goooood!  LOL  Hope you like him. 





He is a happy Octopi, that is if Octopi can be happy lol.  In this inchie I used 3 colors of Delicas. 

Dont forget to fly on over to EIM and check out the great hoards of octopi that the great ladies have designed.  Thanks and have a blessed and creative week.

18 comments:

  1. :) I was wondering how you'd do this one. He is, indeed, a very happy oct. You are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Inchie! Cute form and amazing detail with beautiful color. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic inchie and beautiful colours

    Love Chrissie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like the looks of an octopus either. I do think that when you start to draw or bead it in a playful way, like you did, it makes them cute and loveable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jean, I love how cute all the inchies look

      Delete
  5. Nicely done, Freebird. I like your choice of colors for your creature. Have a brilliant day! c

    ReplyDelete
  6. The beads make him look brilliant. He is a happy fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh how beautiful your octopus is - love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours! I celebrated by eating calamari last night lol!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful octopus inchie! The smiling in the face is cute :-) But I also like Octopus only as a drawing or other stuff, not as a real one ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also likes smiling octos but nothing more lol

      Delete