Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Grand Canyon and a Throne

I was hoping this week would be a little less stressful than the last few have been.  Well.....  wellllll.......WELLLLL!!!  I hurt my shoulder at work and had a hard time doing my job all week.  Then at the end of the week my boyfriend came over to visit all the way from California. His flight was delayed a day due to an issue in Illinois with the air traffic control center.  Once he got here we were able to go to see the movie "This is where I leave you."

We also went to the Arkansas Grand Canyon.  Which was super awesome.  It takes your breath away.  Truly. 









  
John 2 stories in the air over looking the Arkansas Grand Canyon

On Monday I am getting a steroid shot in my shoulder joint(IN MY SHOULDER JOINT) , but here is hoping that I will be in a lot less pain from that.  That said I am glad I got this weeks inchie done early (not like I don't always do it on Sundays anyways lol)

This weeks theme over at Every Inchie Monday is Throne.  So my first thought was, of course, the porcelain throne!  LOL  which is funny since I had to replace mine this last week when the bathroom floor fell through.  Yerp, it fell through!  The only thing holding up my toilet was the cast iron pipes.  Luckily I had a great friend who spent about 8 hours rebuilding my floor.  God Bless him and his family. 





Don't forget to fly on over to EIM and check out all the great thrones they have going on over there, and have a blessed and creative week.

21 comments:

  1. That was the second thing I thought of with throne LOL :) Yours is fantastic! Along with all the $#W&%% (you know, the stuff that happens on the throne), at least some nice things happened to you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol yes some great things have happened this week. Definitely not a fan of the things that come out of that throne either. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for the inchie :)

    Sorry about your shoulder--hope all goes well with that. Would miss your inchies if you can't do them

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha, so somebody else went with that throne idea! Sorry to hear about your shoulder as I can relate to that situation, I spent 3 years wandering around thinking I had ligament damage but turned out to be a dislocated collarbone!
    See you next week :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sorry to hear about your collar bone. Glad you're better.

      Delete
  5. Great throne. My frind told me that I should do a pocelain throne. But I didn`t. Nice to see one here.
    Hope your shoulder gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great inchie. lovely photos and boy have you had some rough times. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kia, I kinda think it is my thing right now. One day all these experiences will come in handy. Lol

      Delete
  7. I was hoping someone would do that porcelain throne! Love it. Through the floor!!!! Awful! I had that injection in my shoulder and it stopped the pain in its tracks. I really hope you have the same experience. Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jean, I am glad that the shot worked for you. This is the third one that I have had. I do love how the throne looks as well. Lol Glad you liked the pictures. It is so beautiful.

      Delete
  8. Brilliant throne as usual. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! This was my first idea and you did it brilliantly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great minds think alike!! (and here I thought I was thinking out of the box) Anyway, you did an awesome beaded throne, and even with a wounded shoulder!! Amazing!!! Sorry that you lost your throne thru the floor! hope nobody was sitting on it! Love the pics of the Grand Canyon! Nice getaway!! Thanks for the friendlies on my blog! I always love hearing from you. Have a great week!! ;0) Share Humanity

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had to come see what you did with the seed beads. Brilliant. I do hope no one was sitting on the throne when the floor went.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit! Luckily no one was on the toilet. We decided to have it looked at before someone fell thru lol

      Delete
    2. I'm glad to hear that, it would have been my luck to be sitting on there when it went. I know you probably have an excess of seed beads. I was wondering if you would like some more. I don't really work with them anymore and have a stash I would like to send to a home where they would be used. If you are interested leave me a message on my blog.

      Delete