Monday, May 12, 2014

Jet On Over To My Place!

It is Monday all over again!  Every Inchie Monday is just the best part of Monday.  Also, I just wanted to give a late Mother's day shout out to everybody. 



This week over at EIM the theme is "Jet".  I did a search for Jet and saw the airport symbol for "plane" and thought that would be the best thing for me to design.  It is simple in design but I love the angles on it.  If you dont know by now I love geometric shapes and designs.  So something like this with angles and clean lines are right up my alley.  Hope you like it.





Dont forget to fly on over to EIM and see all the cool jet inchies they have there.  Thanks again for coming by for a visit, and I hope that you have a blessed and creative week.

20 comments:

  1. This is so neat (in lots of ways), I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jet is so precise and beautifully done. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too like the angles of your inchie! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is terrific and the jet black colour is another take on the theme

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chrissie, I had not thought of that great idea!

      Delete
  5. Fabulous inchie, I still don't know how you manage them every week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so awesome!! Great bead Jet!!! Have a wonderful week!! :0) Share Humanity

    ReplyDelete